Little Cove Apartment:
2 x 3 bedroom/2 bathroom apartments opposite Little Cove Beach and only a 10 minutes boardwalk to Hastings Street in Noosa, one of Australia’s most beautiful and most popular holiday accommodation destinations.
Situated in the most sophisticated and beautiful part of Noosa with its exclusive homes and apartments, you will enjoy an extraordinary position only meters from the ocean at famous Little Cove Beach. Nestled in a tranquil setting of lush sub-tropical forest with koalas, kookaburras, lorikeets and other bird life ever present.
These apartments are light and modern and offer a comfortable stay for up to 6 guests + 1 (extra bedding provided @ $50 per night). Both apartments have an open plan living area with a TV whilst balconies leading from the master bedrooms and from the lounge filter the ocean views and spectacular Noosa sunsets.
Unit 2 “Deluxe” 2 bedroom apartment has been recently renovated and refurbished and is available at only $30 per night extra.
Main :: King
Bedroom 2 :: 2 x King “zip” Singles (can be “zipped to convert to King Bed – charges apply)
Bedroom 3 :: 2 x King “zip” Singles (can be “zipped to convert to King Bed – charges apply)
Main :: King
Bedroom 2 :: Queen
Bedroom 3 :: 2 x Singles
As the name suggests, this private apartment is situated on the Little Cove headland. Relax by the landscaped gardens or around the pool, or just simply take in the view from your private balcony. Perfect!
Straight Across from Little Cove Beach
Entertainment – TV
Air-Conditioning – Unit 1 to Master Bedroom and Living areas
– Unit 2 fully air-conditioned
Parking – Undercover parking
Phone – Local Calls Only
Views – Filtered ocean views
General – Direct access to pool area
Kitchen – Fully Furnished
Terraces – Large Balconies overlooking pool
Little Cove is located around two ridgelines overlooking Laguna Bay and Noosa Main Beach.
On the headland is some of the most prestigious and strongly held real estate in the whole of Noosa. Attracting the highest per square meterage price in the whole of Noosa, these apartments and townhouses have simply unbelievable views out to the Pacific Ocean. Properties in this area attract many visitors and permanent residents who wish to walk to cosmopolitan Hastings Street but stay away from the hustle and bustle.
If you want relaxing spacious accommodation for a wonderful price then look no further.
* Noosa Main Beach – 5 mins (1.8km) Drive – 17 mins (1.3km) Walk
* Noosa National Park – 8 mins (4.4km)
* Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre – 36 mins (40km)
* Sunshine Beach & Shops – 10 mins (5.5km) Drive
* Hastings Street Shopping Precinct – 4 mins (1.5km) Drive – 18mins (1.5km) Walk
* Maroocydore Airport – 30 mins (30kms)
* Brisbane Domestic & International Airport – 1.5 hours (136km)
* Australia Zoo – 53 mins (73kms
* Edmundi Markets – 21 mins (22km)
* Noosa Farmers Markets – 3 mins (2km)
* Buderim Ginger Factory – 28mins (31.6km)
* Montville Hinterland – 52 mins (55.7km)
* Noosa Surf Club – 4 mins (1.4km) Drive – 18 mins (1.3km) Walk